Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Classic Grandpa


Aunt Sandy sent me this photo today. It's such a classic that I couldn't resist posting it. As you may recall Grandpa rode the Magnum about ten years ago on a family trip to Cedar Point. While we worried about his heart condition on a ride that warns pregnant women and guests with heart conditions not to risk their lives on such thrills, Grandpa bravely boarded Cedar Point's main attraction. After the ride we eagerly asked what he thought of it and he stated, "I didn't find it that thrilling ..." ! I guess compared to WWII an amusement park ride is not that thrilling! However, this picture demonstrates evidence to the contrary ...
Everyone remember to mention that your Grandfather is a shareholder at Cedar Point when you visit this summer! Grandpa wants you to get a discount whenever you can! - Love always, Katie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you about these. Well someday Ill create a blog to compete you! lolz.

tom and sandy said...

Katie, Your Grandfather always makes me smile! He is such a character! Who will carry on his place? Aunt Sandy